The undersigned hereby makes application for credit and provides information contained herein, which is warranted to be true and correct, for the purpose of inducing Plymouth Materials, Inc. to make periodic sales of goods and materials and provide services to it on credit. Plymouth Materials, Inc. is authorized to verify all information provided, and to run all necessary credit checks, including but not limited to credit bureau reports and reference verification. In consideration thereof it is agreed and understood that:
- the undersigned is an authorized agent of the applicant and is duly empowered to enter into and make binding agreements on its behalf;
- all amounts charged under this account are payable in full within the terms of sale established for the account;
- all payments shall be made Plymouth Materials, Inc., 1250 Conshohocken Road, Conshohocken PA, 19428;
- on balance remaining unpaid for a period of thirty (30) days to pay a 1 ½ % service charge, such charge to be added to the balance of the account as reported in the monthly statement;
- in event default in the payment of any amount due, the balance of the account shall at the option of Plymouth Materials, Inc, be due and payable immediately;
- and if this account is placed in the hands of an agency or attorney for collection of legal action to pay and additional charge equal to 20% of the account outstanding balance to offset the cost off collection including agency, attorney fees, and court costs. In the event that a Notice of Unpaid Balance (NUB) is filed, all parties agree to use an alternative dispute resolution mechanism to meet the arbitration requirements for filing of a NUB.
Plymouth Materials’ non-enforcement of any terms and conditions of this CUSTOMER AGREEMENT at any point in time shall not constitute a waiver of Plymouth Materials’ right to enforce any and all terms of this CUSTOMER AGREEMENT in the future.
Click here to download our Credit App DOC.